Our goal is to apply the most appropriate and effective intervention treatment schedule to meet your individual needs.
• A clinical evaluation to determine the most appropriate / effective treatment level
• Inpatient services of 30, 60 or 90 day treatment options
• An inpatient 10 day maintenance program
• Outpatient continued care
• A medical evaluation and follow up with our physician
• A psychiatric consultation
• Educational workshops
• Life skills training
• Support staff services (for follow up appointments)
• Family support
We also work closely with the clients to address the many health and social problems associated with substance use.
The program is designed to do more than simply reduce or remove alcohol/drug use; we focus on helping individuals change their lifestyle as a way of preventing a return to substance use and the problems associated with use.